A Premier Development
In a land-scarce Singapore, it is a luxury to occupy a spacious apartment in the prime district. What makes it even better here at Orchard Scotts, a lush 270,000sqft compound, is the huge open space, lush greenery, and luxurious facilities you will get to enjoy, all for less than S$S$3.58m.
A substantial part of this prime District 9 site has been devoted to landscaping and residential amenities for the enjoyment of the residents with physical structures making up just 25% of its sprawling grounds.
Consisting of just 387 apartments, Orchard Scotts is truly a luxurious resort home in the heart of the city, with zero traffic noise. As the winner of the Residential Category at the 2009 FIABCI Prix d’Excellence Awards (widely recognized as the highest honor in the international real estate), Orchard Scotts combines innovative design and cutting-edge technology to create real estate values for residents.
Amenities here include 24-hour security, complimentary downtown shuttle services, 5-star concierge services, lifestyle programs organized by the Property Management, 5 swimming pool including a dedicated 60m lap pool, basketball court, tennis court, fully equipped gym, children’s playground, dining room, and etc.
Orchard Scotts is a mere 2-min walk to Newton MRT. Newton MRT serves both the North-South as well as the Downtown line. From the bus stop, most services will take you to the main Orchard Road shopping belt in under 1 minute!
Orchard Scotts is also under 1km to the popular Anglo Chinese School and Singapore Chinese Girls School. (Note: Priority for Admission to Local Primary School is by proximity from Home Address)
The apartment for sale is a beautiful and contemporary 3 bedroom + study duplex. This low floor apartment overlooks lush greenery from every window! Owned by house-proud meticulous Expat owners, this apartment is now available for sale. Be the first to view the apartment today.
3 + Study Duplex Bedroom
Singaporean, PR & Foreigner
Top Reasons to stay at Orchard Scotts
- Walking distance to shopping and Entertainment belt on Orchard Road
- 2-min walk to Newton and Orchard MRT stations
- Close to renowned local and international schools
- Walking distance to Newton MRT Station
- Walking distance to shopping and entertainment belt along Orchard Road
- Minutes’ drive to the Central Business District (CBD)
- Minutes’ drive to recreational facilities such as The Premier Club and Tanglin club
- Minutes’ walk to renowned international schools such as ISS and Chatsworth International School (Orchard Campus)
- Concierge Services 7 days a week